How I will know that which identity at which step I have to use for trignomeric proofs.provide me some tricks to solve them.
Asked by mmishra73.gkp | 28th Jun, 2015, 11:19: AM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
Practice makes perfect.
Study the revision notes provided by topper learning.com.
Definitely you can do all the probelms correctly!!!
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 28th Jun, 2015, 12:31: PM
- cos square (60-x) +cos square (60+x) belongs to
- Find the general solution of sin 2x = -1/2
- Pls solve.
- tan x =n tan y n belongs to R+ then maximum value of sec^2(x-y)=(n+1)^2/4n
- a+b=3-cos4x and a-b=4sin2x, then ab is always less or equal to?
- Solve for x 3tanx + cotx = 5cosecx
- Find all the integral values of K for which the equation 7cosx +5sin x =2K +1 has a solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number