how i prepare for my board exams from today give me a perfect time table
Asked by Shraddha | 10th May, 2016, 01:13: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We appreciate that you are planning your study for Class 10 Board Exams from the beginning. However, it would be difficult for us to provide you with a timetable at this point of time since the course has just started. However, we can provide you with some study tips which might help you to plan your course study accordingly.
- Follow your class lessons properly to cover your syllabus in a systematic manner. After coming home, revise whatever is taught in the class, as the topics will be still fresh in mind. In case of confusion, clarify with your teacher the next day.
- Highlight important points and formulae on textbooks and reference books to locate them easily. Revise the points as and when you get time.
- Biology involves learning and memorising difficult terminology. Write such terms repeatedly so as to get acquainted with them.
- Get thorough with the important definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
- Since most of the questions asked in biology consist of diagrams, hence, practice drawing neat, well labelled diagrams as they will help you understand and score marks.
- Give extra efforts during practical classes. It will not only help you score high in the allocated marks of the practical section but will also help you clear theoretical questions.
- Create mind maps along with flash cards and paste them in your room or study table. They will form images that will be difficult to erase, thus making the task of remembering easier.
- Plan a time table in such a way that you are able to finish your preparation months before the exam. Also take into account the ICSE marking scheme while preparing your time table.
- Practice solving sample papers and past year papers to identify the exam trends and most importantly your weak areas.
- Do not take stress. Just be calm and face your exams in a positive manner.
Hope you find these suggestions useful.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 10th May, 2016, 01:54: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number