how I find acceleration
Asked by dharamsingh.ssa | 29th Apr, 2020, 01:39: PM
There are different formulae for determining acceleration.
Acceleration is rate of change of velocity.
Acceleration, a = velocity/ time
So, if you know value of velocity an time you can calculate the acceleration.
Another formula is F= ma
where, F - Force
m - mass and a - acceleration.
Similarly, there are kinematical equations which can be used to find the acceleration.
1) v = u + at
2) s = ut +1/2 at2
3) v2 = u2 + 2as
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Apr, 2020, 02:02: PM
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. What is its acceleration
- what is acceleration
- PHYSICS||KINENATICS||. que no.81
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number