how I find acceleration
Asked by dharamsingh.ssa | 29th Apr, 2020, 01:39: PM
There are different formulae for determining acceleration.
Acceleration is rate of change of velocity.
Acceleration, a = velocity/ time
So, if you know value of velocity an time you can calculate the acceleration.
Another formula is F= ma
where, F - Force
m - mass and a - acceleration.
Similarly, there are kinematical equations which can be used to find the acceleration.
1) v = u + at
2) s = ut +1/2 at2
3) v2 = u2 + 2as
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 29th Apr, 2020, 02:02: PM
- A Car with an initial speed of 1 m/sec was in motion for 10 minutes, and then it came to a stop, the velocity right before it stopped was 5 m/sec. What was the constant acceleration of the car?
- A boy travelling in a car at a speed of 108Km/h came to rest after applying breaks. Before coming to rest it covers 30m. It's acceleration is
- A force acts for 10 secs on a stationary body of mass 100kg after which the force ceases to act. The body moves through a distance of 100m in the next 5 secs. Calculate:- i) the velocity acquiured by the body ii) the acceleration producced by the force iii) the magnitude of the force
- use the below v-t graph calculate, (a)the acceleration of the body as it moves from 0 to A (b)the distance covered by the body from o to a c THE acceleration of the body from B TO C
- A train starting from rest attains a velocity of 72 km/hr in 5 minutes. Assuming that the acceleration is uniform find the acceleration. *
- Give one example for each of the type of motion when i) Acceleration is in the direction of motion ii) Acceleration is against the direction of motion iii) Acceleration is uniform
- Acceleration explanation
- when will you say a body is in (i) uniform acceleration (ii) non-uniform acceleration
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number