How evaporation results in coolnes?
Asked by taneeshkomath58.tl | 13th Apr, 2020, 02:08: PM
Evaporation is the process when liquid is converted into vapours. To convert liquid into vapours, energy is required. So this energy is taken from surroundings and due to transefer of energy from surrounding, it causes decrease in temperature which is called as coolness.
Answered by Ravi | 13th Apr, 2020, 03:31: PM
- as we go at higher place the temperature get cool ,so the cloud which contain water why not get convert into ice?
- Why Does a our palm feels cool when we spray sanitizer on it ?
- what is condensation . give example.
- explain giving examples the various factors on which rate of evaporation depends
- what is sublimation
- which phenomenon occurs during chahange of size of napthalene balls
- Liquid is the form of Matter which can flow and changes ________.
- Why do we see water droplets collected on the outer surface of a glass container, containing ice?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number