How does friction helps in writing
Asked by omp36825 | 18th Aug, 2019, 06:01: PM
Friction plays an important role while writing.
If there is no friction between paper and pen then the pen will slip off from the paper and it will not be possible to write on the paper.
Also, friction helps us to grasp the pen/pencil. Thus, friction is necessary while writing.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Aug, 2019, 08:37: PM
- Why does a ball moving on the ground eventually come to rest
- Write up that friction evil or friend for animals
- What are the four factors on which friction depends ?
- Why we fall on a banana peel?
- The force needed to start a cart is (somewhat) greater than the force neede to keep it moving with a uniform speed.
- Why do you rub your hands together on chilled mornings?
- Brakes on cars will work best if the friction between the brake shoes and wheels is reduced. True or false
- Explain that friction is a friend or foe with best examples.Please answer this quickly as this is very urgent.
- Explain why sportsmen use shoes with spikes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number