how does an electroscope work?
Asked by banga71 | 5th Apr, 2017, 05:50: PM
Please refer to the following link for the solution of a similar question:
Hope this helped :)
Please let us know if it did not.
Keep Asking at topperlearning.com
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 6th Apr, 2017, 11:29: AM
- What is gold leaf electroscope?
- How to do electroscope type questions
- What does a gold leaf electroscope reveals?
- What kind of charge will a glass rod acquire when it rubbed with the silk cloth?
- What would happen if the same charge is passed through the conducting rod of a gold leaf electroscope?
- What kind of charge will a plastic rod acquire when it is rubbed with the woolen cloth?
- What would happen when two bodies rub with each other?
- What would happen when two oppositely charged bodies brought in contact with each other?
- What do you mean by one coulomb of charge?
- What is the cause of electrification when one body is rubbed with another body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number