how does a knink not allow the temperature to lower down?
Asked by soumyabrata chatterjee | 5th May, 2016, 01:01: PM
When the thermometer is removed from the body of a person suffering from fever and kept in the open where the temperature is comparatively less, than the mercury thread does not come down quickly due to the kink. This helps in taking correct readings.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 6th May, 2016, 01:26: PM
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
- Temperature of Saturn is 288 degree F. Temperature of Jupitar is 162 degree F. Which planet has the lowest average temperature?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number