how does a knink in a thermometer help.
Asked by soumyabrata chatterjee | 4th May, 2016, 09:16: PM
The kink helps in taking correct readings because the easily passes up through this kink when the temperature rises but it does not lower down when the temperature falls. It needs a jerk to fall back in the bulb.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 5th May, 2016, 10:15: AM
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
- Temperature of Saturn is 288 degree F. Temperature of Jupitar is 162 degree F. Which planet has the lowest average temperature?
- What is conversion of temperature scale celsius to fahrenheit and Fahrenheit into Celsius.
- Why alcohol is not used instead of mercury in a clinical thermometer?Please explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number