How do you construct an angle of with the help of a protractor?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Steps of construction:
(i) Use a ruler. Draw a horizontal line. Use the line as one arm of the angle.
(ii) Place the protractor on the arm. One end of the arm is at the centre of the protractor. The arm lines up with the base line
of the protractor. Start at 0° on the arm along the base line.
Count around the protractor until you reach 145°. Make a mark at 145°.
(iii) Remove the protractor. Draw a line to join the end of the
arm at the centre of the protractor with the mark at 145°.
Label the angle with its measure.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- room is 4 m long and 35 cm wide how many square metre of carpet is needed to cover the floor of the room
- If two acute angles are added together,is their sum a straight angle? Justify your answer.
- Classify the following angles as acute, obtuse, right or reflex: (i) 35° (ii) 185°(iii) 90°(iv) 92°(v) 260°
- From the following figure, indentify the angles: (i) Name three acute angles. (ii) Name three obtuse angles. (iii) Name two straight angles.
- How many degrees are there in: (i) three right angles? (ii) right angles? (iii) right angles?
- If there are 36 spokes in a bicycle wheel, what is the angle between a pair of adjacent spokes?
- Draw a line segment on grid paper. Visualize rotating the line segment about one of its end points. Which type of angle is formed by each rotation? a) A turn b) A turn clockwise c) A turn counter-clockwise
- Identify the type of angle from the following figures: (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
- Identify the angle in the figure:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number