How do you classify a reaction as an oxidation reaction ?
Asked by | 14th Mar, 2008, 09:55: PM
Reaction in which oxygen is added, hydrogen is removed or the oxidation state increases that is electrons are lost.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:39: PM
- about reducing agents and oxidising agents
- An oxidizing agent is __ and oxidizes __ a) Electron donor, itself c) Electron acceptor, others b) Electron acceptor, others d)tlectron donor, others
- How to find out oxidation and reduction on the bases of electrons
- what is the definition of redox reaction
- Explain About oxidation and reduction reactions In detail .
- what is redox reaction??
- How to find redox reaction?
- Which of the following is a redox reaction? (A) NaCl + KNO3 → NaNO3 + KCl (B) CaC2O4 + 2HCl → CaCl2 + H2C2O4 (C) Mg(OH)2 + 2NH2Cl → MgCl2 + 2NH4OH (D) Zn + 2AgCN → 2Ag + Zn(CN)2
- Pls clear the concept of redox reactions and give me some 10 examples quiclkly
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number