how do we calculate water displaced by an object

Asked by VEDIKA.L | 1st Oct, 2009, 06:10: PM

Expert Answer:

The water displaced refers to the volume of water.

Whenever an object is completely or partially immersed in liquid contained in an overflow beaker, one that is filled upto the brim and as the object is immersed completely or partially the liquid overflows and is collected by a catch beaker.

It is measured in units of volume, like ml, lit.




Answered by  | 1st Oct, 2009, 08:57: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.