How do the male gamates enters the females body?(Reproductive System)
Asked by The | 13th Mar, 2018, 09:08: PM
Through sexual reproduction, the male gamete, or sperm, and the female gamete, the egg or ovum, meet in the female's reproductive system. When the sperm fertilizes or meets, the egg, this fertilized egg is called the zygote. The zygote goes through a process of becoming an embryo and developing into a fetus.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Mar, 2018, 08:18: AM
- please answer these doubts.
- Name any two methods of birth control and mention the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Explain the menstrual phases of female reproductive system
- GIVE REASON :-twins may or may not be identical
- what is meant by menstrual circle??
- Why does the menstrual cycle stop temporarily after pregnancy?
- name The structure formed by the villi of the embryo and the uterus of the mother.
- Explain Amnion
- Sir What is the correct order in the logical sequence for- "uterus, parturition, fertilization, gestation, implantation"
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number