How do the male gamates enters the females body?(Reproductive System)
Asked by The | 13th Mar, 2018, 09:08: PM
Through sexual reproduction, the male gamete, or sperm, and the female gamete, the egg or ovum, meet in the female's reproductive system. When the sperm fertilizes or meets, the egg, this fertilized egg is called the zygote. The zygote goes through a process of becoming an embryo and developing into a fetus.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 14th Mar, 2018, 08:18: AM
- What is human reproduction? 😥😥
- How does humans reproduce ?
- How humans reproduce?
- How human being reproduce?
- How does human reproduce ? Please answer with video clips.
- What is the function of the synergids?
- What is Cloning?
- What is Menarche ? Please Explain
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number