How do pesticides and weedicides pollute water?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Nov, 2013, 02:23: AM
chemicals present in pesticides and weedicides dissolve in water and are washed into water bodies from the fields. They also seep into the ground to pollute ground water.
Answered by | 27th Nov, 2013, 04:23: AM
- What are the I'll effects of insecticides?
- Why the use of biopesticides encouraged over chemical pesticides?
- What is eutrophication
- Describe water pollution
- In very sort answer what is the cause of eutrophication
- what is the full form of RSPM?
- mention the effect of chrococcus on humans.
- What is meant by water pollution?
- What are water pollutants? How does water becomes polluted?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number