How do biodegradable subtances affect the environment?
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 05:56: PM
Biodegradable substances are broken down by decomposers such as bacteria and fungi into simple soluble substances,which are used as nutrients by these organisms.
Some biodegradable substances also mix with soil and increase its fertility.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 02:55: PM
- Recycling is a good method for conservation of resources and disposal of waste. Justified the statement
- How is ozone made and how it is destroyed?
- How the hole in ozone can be minimised means how to prevent ozone layer
- what is biomagnification?
- What is bad zone?
- What is the important function of presence of ozone in earth’s atmosphere?
- Explain biomagnification with the help of DDT in water i.e. in the food chain phytoplankton→zooplankton→small fish→big fish→human
- 1.What is ozonification & deozonification?
- sir i cannot understand the environment chapter of class 10.Can you please explain me
- Name two waste material which can be recycled
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number