How do biodegradable subtances affect the environment?
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 05:56: PM
Biodegradable substances are broken down by decomposers such as bacteria and fungi into simple soluble substances,which are used as nutrients by these organisms.
Some biodegradable substances also mix with soil and increase its fertility.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 02:55: PM
- What is the effect of biomagnification on organisms of different trophic levels, especially the tertiary consumers?
- How doesw water shed management increases biomass production
- dumping of non biodegradable wastes reduce crop yield . why?
- Please solve this below question
- define the term biomagnification
- explain the phenomenon of biological magnification .How does it affect organisms belonging to different tropic level particularly the tertiary consumers
- Recycling is a good method for conservation of resources and disposal of waste. Justified the statement
- How is ozone made and how it is destroyed?
- How the hole in ozone can be minimised means how to prevent ozone layer
- what is biomagnification?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number