how cyclones and tornadoes are formed,pls explain
Asked by SATISHKANT | 12th Dec, 2017, 02:53: PM
while clouds are formed, water absorbs heat from the atmosphere and converts into vapour.
This when changes to liquid as raindrops, heat is released into the atmosphere.
This heats up the air around and makes it rise up, leading to a drop in pressure.
This air rushes to the centre part of the circulating wind.
The formation of a very low-pressure with very high-speed winds revolving around it.
This is how cyclone and tornado are formed. Tornado is dark funnel shape storm which reaches the ground from sky rotating at high speed.
Formation of cyclone and tornado is a very complex process. Exact formation process is difficult to say.
Answered by Gajendra | 13th Dec, 2017, 04:49: PM
- What is cyclone
- please tell me how is it form
- what is an earthquake?
- What is a cyclone
- Define Tsunamis.
- Why tornadoes are also known waterspouts?
- List any one basic difference between tornado and cyclone.
- What preventive measures could be taken during a cyclone?
- How can a person save himself from tornado?
- How satellites are helpful in predicting weather patterns?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number