HOW CARDIND AND COMBING DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER?
Asked by rajanghai.2014 | 20th May, 2015, 03:17: PM
Difference between carding and combing:
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th May, 2015, 04:17: PM
- why do you think a cotton garment cannot keep us warm in winter as a woollen as a woollen sweater does?
- Acrylic is synthetic fibre why?
- What are burrs?
- SOLVE THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE. THANKS
- Which regions are the leading producers of yak wool and angora wool?
- What is done after dyeing of fibre in various colours during the process of making wool?
- (i) What is the purpose of scouring of the sheared skin obtained from sheeps? (ii) How is it done?
- (i)Write the proper sequence of processing fibre into wool. Shearing, Sorting, Rolling, Scouring. (ii) What are burrs?
- What is done after scouring of sheep during processing of fibre into wool?
- (i) When is the shearing of fleece of sheeps done? (ii) Why shearing does not hurt the sheep?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number