How candomestic waste be used as manure?
Asked by aadeshpdabre | 5th Nov, 2015, 12:49: PM
- Domestic waste can be used as manure through sanitary landfills, that is where the wet domestic waste is buried in layers and covered with several layers of soil.
- The compacted soil layer is to prevent odours and windblown debris.
- Through biodegradation the waste is converted to manure.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 5th Nov, 2015, 04:16: PM
- What is smog?
- What are the different types of smog?
- What is acid rain?
- Why carbon monoxide is poisonous?
- How the global warming can be reduced?
- What are the major contributors to acid rain?
- What are the harmful effects of acid rain?
- What are the major gaseous pollutants?
- How particulate matter affects air pollution?
- What are CFCs?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number