How can you show that sea water contains salt ???
Asked by Molaypaul700 | 1st Nov, 2018, 07:41: AM
With the help of the distillation process, it is proved that sea water contains salt.
When we boil the sea water the water molecules present in the seawater are evaporate in the form of steam and condensed at the cooler part then collected into a beaker or flask.
When all the water evaporate the only salt is left behind, which prove sea water contains salt.
Answered by Ramandeep | 1st Nov, 2018, 10:53: AM
- what is alchemy ?
- How can we separate the mixture of white powder is solid salt and chalk particles
- How will you separate the a mixture of iodine, iron filings and salt?
- A student uses filtration to separate the constituents of a solid liquid mixture which property of solid is utilised in this separation technique
- How will you separate iron nails from saw dust
- Gas jar is ysed for
- Describe an experiment to purify water by distillation with the help of diagram ???
- which seperation process is used when in a mixture, one component is different in shape and colour from the other component?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number