How can you prepare your own rain gauge?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th Mar, 2015, 10:34: AM
Fix a scale to a cylindrical jar and a funnel at its top .This graduated cylinder will act as rain gauge.
Answered by | 9th Mar, 2015, 12:34: PM
- What produces weather? Explain
- Tell me that........ Q. What is the difference between weather and climate
- what is humidity
- What is humidity
- (i) Why the maximum and minimum temperature of cities is higher than in rural areas?(ii) Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- When is air considered saturated?
- Why does relative humidity change over a day?
- Why nights are foggy during winters?
- Why weather reports in news papers show maximum and minimum temperatures?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number