How can you convert colloid soln of sulphur into true solution?
Out of lyophilic and lyophobic which iseasily convertible into gel?
What are application of colloid on rockrt technology?
Asked by Aditya Ghode | 12th Jun, 2015, 08:33: AM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
In case of multiple questions within a query, please post each question individually. However, answer to your first query is-
Sulphur is a lyophobic sol. It is dissolved in carbon disulphide solvent to obtain its true solution.
Answered by Hanisha Vyas | 12th Jun, 2015, 01:33: PM
- Pls solv follin
- IS IRONCHLORIDE [ FeCl3] IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD BECAUSE THE GOLD NUMBER OF IRONCHLORIDE [FeCl3] IS MORE THAT OF ALUM WHICH RESULTS IN FeCl3 MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD ? PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ANSWER
- differentiate between peptisation and coagulation
- What is the difference between flocculation and coagulation?
- Which effect is used to distinguish between solutions and colloids. Explain it.
- What is Brownian movement and why it is called so?
- State Hardy Schulz law.
- Give an application of colloid formation in metallurgy.
- Compare the colligative properties of colloids and true solutions.
- Which property of colloid is used in making of rubber gloves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number