how can we say that the genes carry the genetic materials?
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 07:11: PM
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is the molecule that carries genetic information in all cellular forms of life. Since genes are segments of DNA, we can say that genes are responsible for the transmission of hereditary characteristics from one generation to another.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:59: PM
- Does variation occur in asexually reproducing organisms? Justify.
- what is clone
- Where is variation beneficial to the species but not necessary for individual?
- what's mean by heredity
- X chromosomes means
- recessive traits
- how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
- Dear experts, Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution. Thank you. Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
- Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
- Mendeleev laws class 10
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number