how can we say that the genes carry the genetic materials?
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 07:11: PM
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is the molecule that carries genetic information in all cellular forms of life. Since genes are segments of DNA, we can say that genes are responsible for the transmission of hereditary characteristics from one generation to another.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:59: PM
- Describe me about inheritance of blood group
- What is importance of variatiion? Long decribe...
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number