how can we say that the genes carry the genetic materials?
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 07:11: PM
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is the molecule that carries genetic information in all cellular forms of life. Since genes are segments of DNA, we can say that genes are responsible for the transmission of hereditary characteristics from one generation to another.
Answered by | 8th Dec, 2017, 05:59: PM
- why is DNA copying an essential part of the process of reproduction
- which of the process sexual reproduction or Asexual Reproduction bring about maximum variation in the offspring
- Write the name of an insect in which similar type (as humans) of sex determination takes place.
- draw a cross between two pure breeding recessive parent with shape and colour of the pea seed
- if parent has TT than is it possible for any offspring to have tt
- State the 3 laws of inheritance
- what is the scientific name of green peas?
- what are variations?
- right or wrong in RNA nitrogen base thymine is replace by uracil
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number