how can we prevent food poisoning ?
Asked by tinu1972 | 26th Jul, 2015, 07:31: PM
1. The food from animal sources (meat, fish etc) needs to be cooked thoroughly.
2. Avoiding eating raw or spoiled meats and eggs.
3. Avoid food past its use-by date foods.
4. Checking that serving staff wear gloves when they handle the food in restaurants and hotels.
5. Washing our hands well with warm, soapy water before and after handling or preparing food.
6. Washing raw vegetables and fruits thoroughly before eating.
7. Foods need to be cooked to a safe temperature by which we can kill harmful organisms in most foods by cooking them to the right temperature.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Jul, 2015, 08:15: AM
- CAN VIRUSES SO REPRODUCE ON FUNGI'S CELL ?
- How does an infection by microorganism produce immunity against it?
- Give reason for the following (i) souring of milk (ii) breads and cakes are fluffy (iii) food poisoning (iv) addition of oil and pickles (v) black and green coating on bread (vi) drying of food before storage?
- which leaves are useful in the treatment of eczema and ringworm
- Its leaves and berries are highly toxic. It is also known as a belladonna or dwale
- (i) Write the symptoms of an animal suffering from disease?(ii) Which is the common factor in the following diseases? Tuberculosis, Measles, Citrus canker
- Who discovered the bacterium causing anthrax disease?
- Identify the plant disease shown below. What is its causative agent?
- What is the causative agent and mode of transmission of the plant disease shown below?
- What impact do plant disease causing microbes have on agriculture? How can such microbes be controlled?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number