How can this type of question be solved without graph . Option D is correct.If it solved using graph it is told that count the number of times it crocess the x axis,why?Can you give some facts like this to interpret graphs.
Asked by Vineeth K | 31st May, 2016, 03:14: PM
Answered by Vimala | 1st Jun, 2016, 03:47: PM
- Answer (iii)part nd plz tell how are log functions drawn on graph
- With the help of an example, explain constant function and draw the graph of it.
- Identify the given graph and write the domain and range of this function.
- Draw the graph of the function y = x -
- Draw the graph of the function y = x2 + 4x + 6.
- Define rational function and give example of it.
- Let R be the set of real numbers. Define the real function f : by f(x) = x + 8, and sketch the graph.
- The function f is defined by Draw the graph of f(x).
- Write the domain and range of the signum function.
- Draw the graph of the real function y = 2x2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number