How can reptiles evolved from birds ?
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 4th Oct, 2017, 10:34: PM
There is still no consensus among the scientists about the exact pathway of the evolution of birds. The prevailing theory proposes that birds descended from a group of dinosaurs called theropods. Others contend that birds did not evolve from dinosaurs but rather from a group of small, four-legged, arboreal reptiles called the thecodonts. Still, others feel that birds may not have originated from reptiles at all.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 5th Oct, 2017, 08:15: AM
- Who is the common ancestor of chimpanzee and human being??
- Different between analogous and homologous organs?
- Morphological evidence means?
- Difference between analogous and homologous organ
- Differentiate between homologous and analogous organs with atleast 5 points( use only simple words)
- Explain the evolution process
- which type of organ is vermiform appendix?
- Q (2m) Write two comments about anology in animals . (What do u mean by anology?)
- How do embryological studies provide evidence for evolution?
- What do you mean by the term evolution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number