how can remember the calvin cycle
Asked by Shilpaprasad737 | 11th Feb, 2020, 11:10: PM
You can create flashcards with the names of substrates, products and the enzymes on the back side of every flash card. Revise these on a daily basis.
You can memorise the mnemonics to remember the names of the substrates-
Our Country Is Kept Safe and Secure From Monsters
- O- oxaloacetic acid
- C - citrate
- I - isocitrate
- K - a-ketoglutarate
- S - succinyl CoA
- S - Succinate
- F - fumaric acid
- M - malic acid
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 12th Feb, 2020, 11:30: AM
- name some CAM plants.
- Define biosynthetic phase.
- What is the first stable compound formed in the Calvin cycle?
- Which radioactive isotope was used by Melvin Calvin to determine the first stable compound of CO2 fixation in photosynthesis?
- Which is the first acceptor molecule in the Calvin cycle?
- Name the different stages of the Calvin cycle.
- Which enzyme catalyses the carboxylation of ribulose bisphosphate using CO2?
- At which phase of the dark reaction is glucose formed?
- What is the possible reason for the occurrence of cyclic photophosphorylation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number