How can one preserve a liquid in the natural state without affecting its nutritional value?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 21st Oct, 2016, 03:23: PM
Pasteurisation helps preserve liquids in the natural state without affecting the nutritional value.
Answered by | 21st Oct, 2016, 05:23: PM
- why we put food in refrigirator
- (1) Explain in detail how curd is prepared at home? (2) Describe some commercial uses of microbes in detail? (3) What is food preservation?Explain in detail any four common methods of food preservation? (4) What is pasteurization?Explain the process and how it helps in food preservation? (5) Explain the role of microorganisms in cleaning the environment? (6) Describe the mode of transmission,causative pathogen and preventive measures of the following diseases. (a) Anthrax (b) Typhoid (c) Tuberculosis (d) Food and mouth disease (e) Yellow vein mosaic (f) Chickenpox (g) Rinderpest
- What will happen if spoilt food is consumed?
- how will you determine whether or not the food inside a sealed can is infected with microbes?
- "rasgullas are sweet to taste"mention the principle based on which sugar acts as afood preservatives
- "rasgullas are sweet to taste ".mention theprinciple based on which sugar acts as afood preservatives.
- mention the method used to prepare milk powder like lactogen,ampulspray etc.
- differenciate between bacteriostatic and bactericidal methods of food preperation with each example
- why it is advised to consume sweets made from milk like rasgulla within 24hrs of preperation?
- write short notes on 'pasteurisation'
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number