CBSE Class 7 Answered
As study times may vary from student to student, make your time table according to when you like to study. For example, some students like to study in night till morning. Some students like to study in the morning. The following points will help you to prepare your time table.
- Calculate the time you have apart from your school and sleep time.
- If you come home from school at 2pm and have lunch and a nap till about 3:30pm, the time from 3:30 pm till the time you go to bed at night is the time you can prepare your time table.
- Let’s say you go to bed at 10 pm. Therefore, the time from 3:30 to 10 pm, that is six and a half hours, is the time you have for your time table.
- Assign time to every subject and other activities like games and exercise 6.5 hours.
- The last hours may be allocated to easier subjects as you may get tired and feel sleepy in the last hours.
- Your timetable should have two columns and rows. In one column, write the time and in the other the name of the subject. Once you have prepared your timetable, start following it.