How can I draw electronic configuration of calcium in a shell
Asked by Jaiwanthsiva | 12th Apr, 2020, 11:47: AM
Atomic number of Ca = 20
Elecronic configuration: 2,8,8,2
Electronic configuration of calcium in a shell:
Answered by Varsha | 12th Apr, 2020, 04:16: PM
- How to calculate valency of d block from we electronic configuration
- How we get valency 2 in sulphur?
- why element Helium and Argon are chemically inactive?
- Electron dot structure
- Write electonic configuration of first 50 elements.
- How can i know the valency of a compond to react it with another elemet to form a chemical reaction? For example - Suppose I have to make . Then i have to first react Carbon with Oxygen then react that compond with calcium. So how will i know the valency of compound formed from reaction of carbon with oxygen. We can know the valency of elements from their atomic number and electronic configuration, but how can i know the valency of compound? Please help,waiting for your reply, Thank you.
- sir please explain how we find valence of elements
- According to Bohr model of an atom, what is the location of electrons and protons in an atom?
- What are energy levels? How are they designated?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number