How can each one of us help in making the sewage treatment in our city more efficient?
Asked by gspublicschool | 12th Mar, 2019, 08:35: AM
Sewage treatment can be more efficient in following ways:
1.Non-biodegradable waste such as plastic wastes should not be allowed to move inside drains that block the passage.
2.Preventing deposition of biomedical wastes and e-wastes such as metals, chips into the drain which may choke the passage way.
3.Use proper and recommended toiletries such as non-foam based soaps, hand sanitizers etc which may lead to blockage of the drainage.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 12th Mar, 2019, 09:54: AM
- describe the different sources of wastewater
- what is sewage? Explain why it is harmful to discharge untreated sewage into rivers or seas.
- few alternative arrangements for sewage dispersal
- need chat on water supply system from municipality to house
- In what ways is the sludge obtained from a WWTP used?
- Outline the main steps used in sewage treatment?
- In a cities,there are separate pipes for disposing sewage and storm water.Why is this necessary?
- What processes does sewage treatment involve?
- why is it necessary to treat sewage before disposing it off in a water body?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number