How can a C4 plant leaf section be distinguished from that of a C3 plant leaf section?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Jul, 2014, 03:08: PM
A section of the leaf from a C4 plant shows Kranz anatomy, which is observed by the presence of bundle sheath cells around the vascular bundles; this is not observed in the section of a C3 plant leaf.
Answered by | 23rd Jul, 2014, 05:08: PM
- Is photorespiration present at low co2 concentration in c3 and c4 plants?
- Is photorespiration present at low light intensity in c3 and c4 plants? Is photorespiration present at high light intensity in c3 and c4 plants?
- explain c4 pathway
- Please answer the following question with explanation
- What is the first stable compound formed from CO2 fixation in C4 plants?
- What is the anatomical structure of the leaves of C4 plants known as?
- Give two examples of C4 plants.
- Which is the primary CO2 acceptor in C4 plants?
- Why does the Calvin cycle not occur in mesophyll cells?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number