How can 2 methyl hexanone be oxidised using kmno4 alkaline?
Asked by abhishek | 11th Jan, 2017, 08:03: PM
This name appears to be ambiguous. Since the Valence appears to be exceeded.
We would request you to clarify so that we may answer this to the best of the ability.
The possible structures can be from any of these given below:
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 12th Jan, 2017, 02:14: PM
- IUPAC name
- Conversions from a-g
- how do we convert esters to aldehyd
- how is the cabonyl group of aldehyde/ketone affected in the presence of electron donating group like metyl in cyanohydrin reaction?
- an organic compound a with molecular formula c6h6o react with zinc dust to give a hydrocarbon B which upon reaction with CH3Cl in the presence of anhydrous AlCl3 gives C.compound C on oxidation with alkaline KMnO4 gives compound D Compound A on further reaction with NH3 in the presence of anhydrous ZnCl2 gives E identify compound A B C D E and also justify your answer
- Please solve this question
- Pl ans
- Oxidation of ortho nitrotoluene with agent Cro2cl2
- What happens when acetaldehyde reacts with (1) semicarbazide (2) HCN (3) I2/NaOH (4) NaHSo3 (5) Dil. NaoH (6) phenyl hydrazine
- How acetaldehyde prepared from (1) CH3COCl(acetyl chloride) (2) (CH3COO)2Ca (calcium acetate)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number