HOW BIOGAS PLANT IS BOON TO FARMERS? EXPLAIN.
Asked by Rashee Soni | 31st Jul, 2014, 08:07: PM
1.Biogas is cheaper than most common fuels especially to farmers.
2.It is a renewable source of energy as agricultural and animal wastes are used as the feed material in biogas plants.Which in turn serves as a safe and efficient method of waste disposal besides supplying energy and manure for farmers .For farmers biogas is a steady source of energy.
3.Biogas can be used as fuel for cooking.The heat produced on burning biogas in a gas stove can be used for cooking food and other domestic purposes.It thus acts as a good domestic fuel.
4.The spent dung left in the biogas plant is rich in nitrogen and phosphorus compounds which can be used as manure by the farmer.
Due to all these facts biogas is a boon to farmers.
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 1st Aug, 2014, 09:06: AM
- What is bombarding with 'low energy neutrons'? ?
- What is solar constant
- how does a water. mill and a wind mill work
- what is solar cell
- compare and contrast fossil fuels and the sun as direct sources of energy
- state true or false inside a nuclear reactor there are several rods of uranium used as coolant.
- Sir / Madam, the answer in mcq for sun is exhaustible or inexhaustible is exhaustible. But according to google sun stop shining after about 5 billion years because all the hydrogen in its core will run out which is the main fuel due to the sun produces light . So, how is sun an exhaustible resource...... https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DFOC_enIN722IN722&sxsrf=ALeKk01FxDzzR6NaiqJemSXjUgozE6Es6A%3A1583300076347&ei=7D1fXuboFOOZmgewopyQBA&q=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&oq=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.3573.5587..6812...0.2..0.274.1316.0j6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.xERtvtCTqGA&ved=0ahUKEwjmjv60jIDoAhXjjOYKHTARB0IQ4dUDCAs&uact=5 ( FOR REFERENCE).
- write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
- What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number