HOW BABY IS Born
Asked by vaishnavhatwar | 3rd Feb, 2019, 04:58: PM
1. Month 1- After the egg has been fertilised by the sperm, it starts to divide into more cells.When egg reaches the uterus, it attaches itself to the uterus wall which takes the shape of a little ball.
2. Month 2- The embryo has a head with simple eyes and ears.The limb buds have grown into arms and legs. Nostrils can be seen on the embryo’s face. The heart now has 4 chambers.The brain and the blood vessels in the head can be seen through the thin skin. The bones in the arms and legs start to harden and elbows and knees become apparent.
3. Month 3- Its body is fully formed, including ears, toes and fingers complete with fingernails. The external genitals appeared in week 9, and by week 12 it have fully differentiated into male or female genitals.
4. Month 4- Its body is now covered with a layer of fine hair. Between 16 and 24 weeks the baby move for the first time.
5. Month 5- The legs are now in proportion with the body and the fingernails are well developed. Faint eyebrows are visible.
6. Month 6- By 24 weeks the baby’s organs are fully formed. The baby now has the face of a newborn baby, skin is wrinkled, red and thin with little underlying fat. And the baby will respond to noise.
7. Month 7- Fat gets deposited under the skin.
8. Month 8- By 30 weeks the toenails are present and by 32 weeks the fingernails have reached the ends of the fingers.Mow the baby is fully developed and waiting for his departure from its mother's womb.
9. Month 9- The head will be lying just on top of cervix and the baby is about 20 inches (51cm) and weighs approximately 7.5 pounds (3.5 kg).
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 3rd Feb, 2019, 05:02: PM
- Assertion: sexual reproduction promotes diversity of characters in offsprings reason: sexual reproduction results from fusion of two gametes coming from two different and sexually distinct individuals
- what is gestation?
- How fertilization takes place in female body?
- What is meaning of the development and please give this chapter introduction
- can a couple have babies without having sex ?
- What is implantation
- Why to subscribe Plans
- differntiate between vasectomy and tubectomy
- what is sexual reproduction?
- Define implantation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number