How are distance, time and speed related to each other
Asked by nandinirawat023 | 9th Dec, 2018, 03:06: PM
Let an object cover a distance (d), in time (t) with speed (s). Thus, the distance travelled by an object is given by,
distance= speed x time
d= s x t
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Dec, 2018, 10:09: AM
- 1.What is bernouli principle ?
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number