How are clouds formed
Asked by tluser3 | 20th Jan, 2019, 09:22: AM
- Clouds are formed by the process of evaporation and condensation
- Water evaporates from water bodies and rises up in the air. This air also gets heated.
- Hot air carrying water vapour rises up. It cools down as it goes up.
- Cooling causes condensation of water vapour, which leads to the formation of tiny droplets.
- Tiny droplets grow bigger and heavy by more condensation which ultimately leads to the formation of clouds.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 21st Jan, 2019, 01:11: PM
- why we breathe out hot air to clean spectacles spectacles
- what is air
- where is air
- what is barometer
- A lump of cotton, wool shrink in water
- How we can we prevent air from air pollution?
- How we can prevent air from air pollution?
- Why is air considered a mixture?
- "Air helps the birds in flying". Comment on the given statement.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number