hi sir ho do i ask my question with the help of a diagram
Asked by Amanjot | 8th Aug, 2016, 06:47: PM
You can draw an image on paper and take a snap. Then you can copy (or attach) that image in your question.
If your question is somewhere from the web, then provide us the link.
Hope your query is clarified.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 9th Aug, 2016, 08:56: AM
- In a triangle ABC, if angle A + angle B = 65 and angle B + angle C = 140 , then the measure of angle B is (a) 40 (b) 25 c) 115 (d) 60
- one exterior angle of a triangle is 110 degree and one ko interior opposite angle is 30 degree find the remaining angles of the triangle
- What is angle sum property
- In the given figure, AB||CD. Find the value of x.
- answer to all question
- Please answer this question
- Can a triangle have (i) Two right angles? (ii) All angles less than 60o? (iii) All angles equal to 60o? (iv)Two acute angles? Justify your statement in each case.
- If the bisectors of B and C of triangle of a ABC intersect at O, then prove that BOC = 90o + .
- The sides AB and AC of a triangle are produced to D and E respectively. The bisectors of CBD and BCE meet at O. If A = 40o, find BOC.
- In triangle ABC, if A + B = 108o and B +C = 130o, find A, B and. C
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number