Hi I amJenil Thakkar
Car can also change his path so how it is called in rectilinear motion
Asked by jenilthakkar2372.7sdatl | 27th Apr, 2020, 09:46: AM
If the car is moving on straight road or path in a straight direction, then only we can say the car is in rectilinear motion.
If it changes its path or direction at any point then it will not be in rectilinear motion.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 27th Apr, 2020, 05:14: PM
- A car covers a distance of 160 km between two cities in 4h. What is the average speed of the car?
- The quantity which tells the distance of a body travels in a certain time is called : a) Acceleration b) Velocity c) Displacement d) None of these
- EXPLAIN TYPES OF MOTIONS
- What is the difference between distance and displacement ???
- Mam can you please solve one math of physics chapter force and motion . The question is A stone dropped from the top of a building reaches the ground with the velocity of 49m/s .If acceleration due to gravity is 9.8m/s2 ,calculate the time for which stone a falling freely
- What is the motion of our chest while inhaling and exaling air
- explain the simple pendulem
- how the knowledge of pressure helps to understand the functioning of sports like skiing, karate, ice skating
- What is speed
- The two persons going in same speed then what say
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number