Henry moseleys regularities
Asked by akhilshrivallibrundapallavi123 | 6th Nov, 2020, 07:15: PM
Henry moseley observed regularities in characteristic X-ray of elements. He showed that atomic number is more fundamental property of an element than its atomic mass.
Answered by Ravi | 8th Nov, 2020, 01:42: PM
- what is periodic tablr
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number