Help me solve..
Asked by pksunilnair | 5th Dec, 2017, 07:00: PM
Could you please post the image again? Half of the question is not visible.
Answered by Gajendra | 6th Dec, 2017, 11:40: AM
- what is geometric meridian and magnetic meridian?
- Hi tell which option.only one option per question can be correct not two.
- What is the dimensional formula for permeability
- THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD AT THE EQUATOR IS APPOROXIMATELY 0.4G. ESTIMATE THE EARTH'S DIPOLE.
- What is the c.g.s unit of magnetic induction and magnetic intensity?
- Discuss briefly the characteristic of diamagnetic, paramagnetic and ferromagnetic materials. Also, give some examples of the three magnetic materials.
- What is Curie Temperature?
- What is Hysteresis Loop? What is its significance?
- A magnetic needle with magnetic moment 3.8 X 10-2 JT-1 is placed at 30o with the uniform magnetic field. Suppose a torque of 6.8 X 10-4 J acts on it, then, find the magnetic field.
- Suppose we have a magnetic needle of length 2l with magnetic moment ‘M’ and pole strength ‘m’. We divide it into two pieces from the middle. What will be the magnetic moment and pole strength of the resultant pieces?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number