Asked by jain.pradeep | 25th May, 2019, 04:13: PM
Out of the given combination of the charges,the combination in option B is correct because charges at diagonally opposite ends are identical in nature and hence they will produce equal magnitude of electric field at the center but in opposite direction. As a result the net electric field produced at the center will be zero.
In option D the magnitude of electric field produced will be maximum because the charges at the diagonally opposite ends are of opposite
polarity and hence the electric fied produced at the center will add up.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 25th May, 2019, 07:59: PM
- teach me
- In fig three point charges q,-2q are q are placed along the x axis. Show that the electric field at p along the y axis is E =(1/4×3.14×e knot)×(3qa^2/y^4),when y>>a.
- Fig shows a plastic ball of mass m suspended by a light string in a uniform field of intensity e.the ball comes in equilibrium at an angle thita .if ex and ey are the x component and y component of the electric field, find the charge on the ball and the tension in the string
- eletric field on the axis of charged ring and draw its diagram
- this one
- What is mobility
- sir infinite rod se toh uniform electirc field hogi toh dE toh zero ho jayega na ?
- Why is the electric field in a capacitor after introduction of dielectric= (sigma -sigma p)/ epsilon . Where sigma is surface charge density and sigma p is surface charge density of the polarised dielectric.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number