Please clear my doubt:
The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 9. Also 9 times the number is twice the number obtained by reversing the digits. Find the number.
Asked by seeni2005 | 27th Jun, 2019, 08:46: PM
Let x be the digit at unit place and y be the digit at ten's place.
According to the question,
x + y = 9 ....(i)
9(x + 10y) = 2(y + 10x)
x - 8y = 0 ....(ii)
Solving (i) and (ii) we get x = 8 and y = 1
Hence, the number is 18.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 28th Jun, 2019, 09:10: AM
- px+qy=p-q qx-py=p+q
- x+2y=5 3x/2+3y=10 solve by elimination method
- Parthiv tells his son Ariv"Five years ago my age was seven times your age then. Further ten years hence, my age will be two and a half times your age then." Find the present age of both of them.
- 1/2(x+2y)+5/3(3x-2y)=-3/2 5/4(x+2y)-3/5(3x-2y)=61/60 Respected Teachers , please find the value of x and y
- 4x-3y=8 6x-y=29/3
- 4/x+5y=7 3/x+4y=5
- how to solve elimination method sum?
- 2x/a + y/b = 2,x/a – y/a = 4
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number