hello sir i am study in 12 class punjab board my qestion how to make project file any topic tell me now anser
Asked by Sahiba | 18th Oct, 2015, 04:56: PM
You can select some topics on Biotechnology or its applications. For this you can visit some research centre and conduct some simple wet lab techniques such as electrophoresis, staining of microorganisms, visit a biorector plant and understand about the fermemtation process and you can make a report on these fields as your project work.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 19th Oct, 2015, 07:46: AM
- post fertilization events in flowers
- explain double fertilisation and give its significance
- What is post fertilisation? Define in short?
- what is pollen pistil interaction? describe in detail
- In the given figure of a dicot embryo, label the parts (A) and (B) and give their functions.
- What will be the fate of the following structures in an angiospermic plant? Ovary wall, ovule, zygote, outer integument, inner integument and primary endosperm nucleus.
- Name the common function that is performed by cotyledons and nucellus.
- Why is the process of fertilisation in a flowering plant referred to as double fertilisation? Explain.
- In the same species of Asteraceae and grasses, seeds are formed without the fusion of gametes. Mention the scientific term for such a form of reproduction.
- Fruits generally develop from the ovary, but in few species the thalamus contributes to fruit formation. (a) Name the two categories of fruits. (b) Give one example of each.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number