Hello sir. I am a bit confused. We were doing polynomials and this question came to my mind.I want to know why polynomials are denoted by f(x). can you please explain.
Asked by rdbharti2008 | 18th Mar, 2015, 07:41: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 20th Mar, 2015, 10:41: AM
- 4 to the power x is it polynomial or not?
- Degree of polynomial
- (3+underroot3) (3-underroot3
- Find the value of p(x) =2/3x^3 -5x^2+√2 at I) x=-1
- The coefficient of x2 in (3x + x3) is: Can you please explain the question in an easy way .
- Factorise 2y3+y2-2y-1
- What is variable and content?
- what is standard form?
- how will I write z^3+z^4+z^5-6 in standard form ? can you help me
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number