hello madam / sir
please explain me how to solve the following linear inequality
x-3 /x-5 > 0
x-2/x+5 > 2
modulus of 3x-2 > 1/2
Asked by kamalnayana | 29th Aug, 2015, 06:57: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 31st Aug, 2015, 10:22: AM
- Find values of x for:- ||x-1|-2|=|x-3|
- Find x .
- Solve (x+7/x+4)>1;x belongs to R
- Solve 3x – 2 < 10
- Solve: 4x + 3 < 6x + 7
- The marks scored by Anuvrat in two cycle tests are 64 and 71. Find the minimum marks he should score in the third test to have an average of atleast 65 marks.
- A company manufactures packets of potato chips and its cost and revenue function for a week are
- Solve 7x+10 < 17
- Find the value of x such that x is an odd natural number and 2 ≤ x < 5.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number