Hello Ma'am

Asked by  | 17th Mar, 2008, 04:36: PM

Expert Answer:

Such mirrors whose reflecting surface is plane is called a plane mirror.A plane mirror always forms a virtual and erect image and it is of the same size as that of  the object in front of it.


toppers expert

Answered by  | 18th Mar, 2008, 12:52: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.