harry brought 20 kg of rice at rs 18 per kg and 25 kg of rice at rs 16 per kg he mixed the two varieties and sold the mixture at rs 19 per kg. find his gain % in the whole transaction
Asked by ajayrath7 | 5th May, 2017, 12:38: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 5th May, 2017, 02:04: PM
- Reet sells two radios sets for rs2288 each on one he gains 10%and on other he loses 10% find her gain or loss percent .
- three years ago, the population of a town was 50000. if the annual increase during three successive years be at the rate of 5%,4% and 3% respectively. What is the present population?
- A batsman scored 110 runs which included 3 boundaries and 8 sixes. What percent of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?
- Two numbers are respectively 20% and 50% more than a third number. The ratio of the two numbers is:
- A fruit seller had some apples. He sells 40% apples and still has 420 apples. How many apples he originally had?
- If 40% of a number is equal to two-third of another number, what is the ratio of first number to the second number?
- A person borrows Rs. 5000 for 2 years at 4% p.a. simple interest. He immediately lends it to another person at 6 p.a. for 2 years. Find his gain in the transaction per year.
- Three candidates contested in an election and received 1136, 7636 and 11628 votes respectively. What percentage of the total votes did the winning candidate get?
- If 20% of a = b, then b% of 20 will be:
- In a certain school, 20% of students are below 8 years of age. The number of students above 8 years of age is of the number of students of 8 years of age which is 48. What is the total number of students in the school?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number