groups and periods funda in periodic table
Asked by ilimanshasingh | 25th Mar, 2019, 11:41: AM
In the periodic table, there are 7 periods and 18 groups.
Answered by Ramandeep | 25th Mar, 2019, 05:06: PM
- Define periodicity
- How to find the valency of an element?
- name the element in correct order of their increasing atom atomic numbers present in the first second and third short period of the periodic table state each element electronic configuration
- How can I self study any chapter with clear conceptual understanding the particular chapter that is not taught in school and without the help of online videos??
- why is the periodic table named as it is?
- an alkali metal in period 3 and halogen in period 2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number