Green and red colored seeds are recessive and dominant trait respectively. Out of F1 and F2 in which generation will the green seed appear, if both parents are not hybrid.
Asked by hilvasoya00.tl | 17th Apr, 2020, 05:24: PM
Please click on Monohybrid Cross to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th Apr, 2020, 07:14: PM
- A man with blood group A marries a women with blood group o and their daughter has blood group o. write the possible progeny in F1 generation ?
- Does variation occur in asexually reproducing organisms? Justify.
- what is clone
- Where is variation beneficial to the species but not necessary for individual?
- what's mean by heredity
- X chromosomes means
- recessive traits
- how is hereditary changes responsible for evolution
- Dear experts, Pls help me out with this question with a proper solution. Thank you. Q) In a cross, AABbDdEEGg X AaBbddEegg, what will be the frequency of the genotype AaBbddEegg ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number