graphically , find whether the following pair of equation has no solution ,unique olution or infinitely many solution
Asked by tarjindersingh55 | 4th Oct, 2017, 10:19: PM
Since the two lines coincident, the given system of equations will have infinitely many solutions.
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 28th Dec, 2017, 10:07: AM
- The graphical representation of the linear equation y-5=0 is ------ ( a point, a line, a curve)
- Write as linear equation: the cost of 5 kg sugar and 3 kg oil is `440
- Draw the graph of x+y = 2 and x - y = 0 and hence find the vertices of the triangle formed by the lines and the x-axis.
- If we subtract a number from twice of other number we get 2, but if we subtract the same number from 4 time the other we get 8. Make the linear equation for the situation and solve it graphically.
- The cost of 2 kg of apples and 1 kg of grapes in market A on a day was found to be Rs. 160. And in market B it was found that, the cost of 4 kg of apples and 2 kg of grapes is Rs. 300. Represent the situation algebraically and geometrically.
- Represent the system of equations 4x - y = 4 and 4x + y = 12 graphically. Determine the vertices of the triangle formed by these lines and the x-axis. Shade the triangular region so formed.
- From the graph given below, find whether the system of equations is consistent or not
- Find ‘k’ if the line passes through (2, -1)
- Will the line x-1 = 0 passes through y axis ?
- Does the point (3,2) lies on the line 3x-4y = 1 ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number