given scientific reasons we get tired after some exercise
Asked by sunitachougule651 | 18th Oct, 2020, 10:58: AM
We get tired after exercise because our muscle fibers get tired very quickly. This is due to the major source of energy for the muscle tissue, called adenosine triphosphate, or ATP. As the muscles make use of this supply of energy, they get tired and fatigue.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 19th Oct, 2020, 11:39: AM
- Solve this
- What is respiration?
- How Carbon dioxide and oxygen are transported in the human body?
- Epiglottis is adsent what happen in our body
- Why do the walls of the trachea not collapse ‘when there is less air in it?
- why is insufficient to meet the Oxygen requirements of multi cellelar organisms like humans
- where is plueral membrane present and what is it's function?
- where is respiration take place in human body
- As in respiration 6 carbon molecule breaks into three carbon molecules with further goes into mitochondria then where does otherthree carbon molecule goes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number